Thursday, April 11, 2013

DIY Felt Flowers

Another trip to Target leads me to spend more money than I intent to. I only went for baby water! Of course we always leave with more stuff than what we originally go for. I never mind, I always leave happy when I buy something at a bargain price.
 
Just to show you what I bought. A little DIY felt flower kit. This little box contains a lot for on 4$, that is such a steal!
 
 
Just to name a few of the things in the box are:
Different colour, shape and sizes of felt
Wooden beads
A pack of crystal looking beads
Needles
String 
Puff balls
 
 
Here are a few photos of what I made. The box also includes how to instructions and photos to give you ideas of what you can make. It's so much fun knowing how creative you can. I'm not sure what I will use these flowers for but I have 2 things in mind. A flower headband crown for Levia's 10 month photo shoot or a flower banner for the background.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment