Wednesday, August 10, 2016

24 Months Old

Happy 2nd birthday my Little Rowena!
My baby girl,
you're growing so fast and I'm not ready for more changes.
I want you to stay little just a little bit longer.
But I know you'll grow up just fine.
I want the "need" that you have for me to never fade.
As the days continue to pass,
I know you nursing is one step closer to an end.
I love how we spend this time cuddling.
Hugging.
Kissing.
How you reach up and play with my mouth.
How you caress my chest to signal that your fading into your slumber.
I want these little moments to last a little bit longer.
My precious baby girl.
I pray that your future is always bright.
Always happy.
And that you find yourself always in good health.
I love you baby.
To the moon and back
 
 
Always.
 
Happy birthday Rowan!
 
By the way,
we're not doing your party yet,
but when we do,
it's going to be beautiful.
 

















 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 


























 


No comments:

Post a Comment