Thursday, January 24, 2013

Comfort Blanket

So the other day at Target I came across the Aden + Anais 2 pack comfort blanket. I had been eyeing them for sometime. Levia has the habit of grabbing, holding, and pulling my hair while I try to put her down fir nap and her bed time. It's one habit of hers that I have been trying to break, fingers crossed that these blankets help me out a bit. The first day I gave it to her she loved it, it's so flimsy and soft. I also introduced it to her while trying to put her down for bed, it has worked, she really holds it tight to her while I comfort her in my arms. I know the feeling of it is no where near like the feeling of my hair in between her fingers. With that being said I hope she'll gradually forget about my hair and just hold on to her blanket a little bit longer.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment