Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Favorites

I can not believe how fast September went by. It was such a blast. Looking back through my phone, there are photos of Levia that just stand out. Everyday is just amazing with my Little Love that I seriously take too many photos of her. Every little thing she does, every little smile, her giggles, her sitting on the floor pretend reading, I just snap away. It's Levia overload in my phone. Here are just a few of the ones I enjoyed from this past month.
 
 
Beach days for us were just some of the best days. We seriously are so blessed to have such a beautiful beach.
 





 
September was also a big day for our dog Dion. He finally got groomed!
I love this before and after photo.

 
Silly Levia, I seriously have no idea what she was doing but her expression is priceless.

 
A day at the park was a fail. Levia skipped her nap and had the biggest cranky face the whole time. No matter how hard we tried to get her to smile, she just would budge.

 
Time to paint.
Levia loved this day so much. Not only did we get messy, we ended up painting on the floor. With a little bit of work, acrylic can be wiped off.

 
My favorite by far is Levia holding her father's hand.
Just adorable.

 
I'm so lucky!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment