Friday, April 3, 2015

Goodbye March

March, you were so wonderful to us.
I pray that April is just as great.
 
These photos that I post here,
they're a glimpse of what a wonderful life I live.
I love being a mother to my girls.
They are my world.
They make me happy.
They are the center of my universe.
And for them I'd travel the world a thousand times if I had to
just to make sure they are always happy.
Though, that's a bit of an exaggeration as you can see.
We live a pretty happy life.
We're not perfect.
We have our downs.
We have our moments where we cry,
where we get angry,
but no matter what,
we are always united.
We never forget to tell one another how much we love each other.
I always tell my girls
"Mama loves you a lot!"
I love hearing Levia say those words when she needs comfort.
She knows that no matter what,
I will always love her and her sister "a lot!"
 
Here's to March!
I hope you all had a lovely month.
 




































































No comments:

Post a Comment