Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Lovin

I feel like it's been a while since I've posted anything.
These photos are from the last few days and as you can see,
we've been having some pretty amazing days.
Minus the fact that it's been raining all week long.
 
Today is Monday,
and we're feeling awesome.
I did my morning work out.
The girls took their baths.
We had playtime.
And lunch was served.
-tuna salad on toast
-oranges with chia seeds
-and some honey graham crackers.
Yum!
Snack time we had:
-rice cakes with peanut butter + wheat germ, organic blackberry jelly + chia seeds
-bananas, chia seeds, and honey
Story time consisted of me reading:
"My Book of Bible Stories".
Levia loves it!
We're almost done reading,
but I plan on reading it over and over until we learn each story.
Once Levia get's older I will bring the bible out and we will continue to read the stories from there.
For now, I just want to keep it simple.
 
Well anyways, I hope everyone's day is starting off great.
Happy Monday to all!
 


























No comments:

Post a Comment