Thursday, February 28, 2013

8 Months Old

Another month has passed and I can't seem to figure out why so fast. It must be all the fun we have been having. Levia has grown so much this month, I can see her getting ready to crawl. Though she hasn't figured out how her legs work she has been able to get on all fours and just swing herself back and forth. I find it to be very cute. Her favourite thing to do is smile, I have been so blessed to have a baby that smiles as much as she does. She is magnificent! Everyday I find her to be more beautiful than before. I'm looking forward to 9 months and seeing how much she has changed and the new things that she will do. 
 
 
Every now and then when she smiles she will stick her tongue out. I'm not sure why but I find it to be very cute. I'm so glad I was able to capture it well in these photos.
 
 
 
(The background was hand painted using gold and black acrylic paints. Her crown was made with wrapping paper.)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment