Wednesday, February 26, 2014

20 Months Old

Oh how time just keeps going. I seriously thought I wouldn't be able to get her 20 month photos in. Luckily, I'm feeling better and Levia was in a great mood. I managed to snap some picture of her in her beautiful dress. I've been wanting one for so long, online though they really are overpriced. Luckily Levia's aunt gifted her the dress along with a matching doll. Don't even get me started on the doll. It's just darling!
 
Anyways so I got out of the subject. Levia has been such an amazing little girl. She's been using her signs a whole lot more, if I'm correct she's at about 8 words and still learning. Her newest sign is "beautiful". This month I plan on introducing the potty to her again. Being away for 2 weeks I am sure she has forgotten how to go in it. Levia has also been talking more. I'll be honest, I can not always understand what she says but it's too darn cute. She'll wake up and start talking away, I'll pretend to sleep just to listen to her. One crazy thing that happened was that Levia watched her first cartoon movie. Levia watches ZERO television, we've tried Disney movies and she'd never watch any of them. This time she actually laughed and enjoyed it. We're now back to no television since she went back to not caring for it. I love it that way. She loves her books, babies, and toys way too much. Other than all that she's been doing, Levia has gotten more beautiful. Seriously!
 
I find myself so lucky at how wonderful she is. Not only is she a beauty, she's so well behaved.
 
I truly am the luckiest!
 









 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment