Friday, February 28, 2014

Hello 17 Weeks

I'm not gonna lie. This pregnancy has flown by faster than the last. I can't believe week 17 of 40 is already here. My next appointment is Monday and soon after we'll be finding out the sex of our child. I'm so anxious to know. We really think and believe our growing bug is a girl, but last night I had a dream that it was a boy. Not sure what we'll be having but I'm happy with either. I just want one nice, happy, cooing/crying baby. I know that no matter what the sex is, I'll love him/her so much no matter what.
 
 
----
 
I hope to keep up with weekly bump photos. So lets see how that goes for us. As long as Levia allows me to do so, then there should be no problem. I'm so ready to see how much I'll grow in the weeks to come.
 
For now. I welcome 17 weeks.
 

 
------
 
Here is a 16 week bum photo. I'll be honest, this belly was more of a "food baby" than a real baby bump. Being in San Antonio and eating so much made me look so much bigger. 



No comments:

Post a Comment