Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sleeping Beauty

Yesterday we managed to get so much out of the way. My 17 week appointment, Levia's flu shot, some lab work, and I managed to schedule my U/S appointment for 20 weeks. We did all this in the morning, of course my Levia loves to sleep in until 11-ish. This time we were up by 8 and home by noon. I dressed her while she slept, there was no way of waking her up. My poor baby just wanted sleep. When we got home, we managed to relax a bit. In which, Levia got really quiet. I thought she was playing on the floor my feet, to my surprise she made herself comfortable and decided to sleep instead. Levia usually doesn't sleep during the day, she'll refuse it and put up a fight. This time it got the best of her. I couldn't help but snap a few photos of her. She's such a beauty!
 

 
My sleeping beauty!




No comments:

Post a Comment