Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby Luna

Well the time is getting near, we'll be finding out the gender of our baby this Friday! Yes, finally. We have an idea of what we're being blessed with, but it's always better hearing it from the professionals. We're happy and very anxious at the same time. Not only will we find out the gender, I'll be seeing the little bug. I pray and hope that he's doing and growing just fine.
That's all I want.
A nice healthy baby Luna.
 
I managed to take these photos with the help of my husband. We plan on sending a picture text to family and friends when we find out the gender of the baby.
 
Since my husband won't be there during the ultra sound, I do plan to surprise him. I'm not sure how but I know a cake will be involved. So stay tuned for that post!
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment