Friday, March 21, 2014

Baby Luna Gender Reveal

So the time has finally come. Our baby is growing just lovely. Perfect in every way possible. I got to see the heart working, it's so magnificent. The arms and legs, all the movement that the baby was making was insane. Our baby loved being on the screen. The ultrasound tech had no problem doing the anatomy scan since he considered it to be a breeze since baby Luna was cooperating. I remember it took quite sometime with Levia, she was one shy baby. She didn't even let us see her gender until I was 30+ weeks. How crazy!
 
I've kept my word when I said, any gender will make me happy as long as he/she is healthy. I still hold on to those words. Words can not even describe how amazed I was just looking at the screen. I do wish my husband could have been a part of it, but luckily I get to surprise him when he gets home. I'm anxiously waiting for that moment.
 
For now here's a few photos I have to share.
 
I'll update later tonight with our gender reveal.
Will Baby Luna be a boy or a girl?
Who knows!
So stay tuned.
 
 
My cake waits patiently for the arrival of my husband, inside is filled with blue or pink.
I can't wait for him to be surprised.
Baby Luna we're ready for you!
 
 
 
 
 
Finally,
 
 
Our big reveal!
 
 
We're proud to announce that Levia will be having a little sister.
Yes, another little girl.
We knew it all along. Another princess will join our family.
I can't even begin to say how thrilled I am.
A boy would have been nice, it would have meant no more children.
For now, that's how it will be though.
Levia and little Luna.
Maybe in the future a boy will make an appearance.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
 


 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment