Monday, October 26, 2015

My Girls

Oh gosh.
It's been a while since I've snapped photos of my girls.
On a previous post I did mention that I would try to do post like these on a weekly basis.
Hey, being a mother of two keeps me on my toes.
I've forgotten to use my camera.
These days,
it's so easy to just take my phone out and capture moments that way.
But let's be honest.
My Canon Rebel camera takes far better photos than my phone.
 
Since today has been raining all day and I have a feeling it might be like this this whole week,
I decided I would make time to upload the photos I took of my girls last week.
We had such a blast.
I totally forgot how much fun we had until I looked at these photos.
I will do anything to make sure that they are always smiling.
The way they laugh together is so heartwarming.
I get mushy.
And if I let myself enjoy it wholeheartedly,
I know I would cry tears of joy.
I get those moments a little too often,
but I try not to show it.
It's a little hard to explain to a toddler that you can cry tears of joy.
She looks at me like I'm some crazy lady.
One day,
I hope she knows how much I love her.
I hope they know how much I love them.
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment