Monday, November 26, 2012

Blissful Adventures

There isn't enought words to sum up how much I love my daughter and how much I love the bond that we have. Yes, she may be 5 months old but she has already gaind her biggest fan. I will always be there to guide her and protect her, pick her up when she has fallen, and love her unconditonally. Every day I learn something new from her, the word LOVE as I know it now was never what I thought I once knew. I pray that she may grow in a world that is kind where people have compassion for every one and every thing. Until that day has come I will enjoy her being little. These days may not last long but as I always tell her, she will forever be my "Little Princess".
 
 
May everyday day be just as beautiful and filled with so much bliss.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment