Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I don't think I could ever thank God enough for giving me the wonderful life that I live.
I have three amazing people who fill my life with so much joy.

The three reasons why I am forever thankful,
because I have:

An amazing toddler who has been able to put a smile on my face without having to try hard.
Who manages to always make me laugh without knowing that she's the silliest girl I know.
She does the smallest things that make my day and she doesn't even have to try.
Right now she's repeating every word we say, she has started to sing her favorite nursery rhymes out loud (Daddy Finger, Daddy Finger, is her favorite right now), she loves to jump (a lot), she is still a Daddy's girl, and her favorite game is "horsey".

A baby girl who I find to be more beautiful than the day before.
She doesn't have to say a word for me to fall more in love.
Looking into her eyes is just what I need to know that I am beyond blessed.
She's a Mommy's girl and I am enjoying all the cuddles that we have together.
Right now she smiles a lot, she laughs, she loves to grab things and put them into her mouth, and she has started to teethe.

A husband who has stood by my side no matter what.
Who loves me unconditionally.
He is one of the silliest guys I know and the part that makes it better is he doesn't do it on purpose.
He's made me laugh so hard that sometimes I feel like I could pee my pants if I were to lose control.
Never in a million years did I think I would find an amazing person.
He's everything I could ever want and so much more.
I love that we both have the same dreams for our girls.
The way he loves them, the way he plays with them, how I just watch them together, it has me loving them all more.
He's such a great Father to them.
A great husband to me.
And though I don't always tell him how great he is, I always tell him how much I love him.

-------------

Now back to Thanksgiving Day.
We had such a lovely day.
I made the girls some paper turkey feather headbands to wear.
Once again we had duck instead of turkey.
(I have to say it came out uh-mazing!)
It's been 3 years in a row that we have sided with duck and we don't plan on giving up our little family tradition.
I am already looking forward to next year when Rowan can eat with us.
I know we're going to have an amazing day!

I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well.
 












 
From my phone:
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment