Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sweet Days

With the time change,
my family has been all sorts of whack.
There has been a lot of grumpiness,
crankiness,
crying,
and tired eyes.
We've been doing our best to get adjusted that it seems like I'm set to fail.
I know I'm being a bit melodramatic,
but I have yet to see that shining little light at the end of the tunnel.
Hopefully after this week,
we can get back to where we were.
Our time of going outside for a walk,
has turned to nap time for the girls.
Usually when my husband gets home from work,
everything is calm and I can catch a bit of a break.
Instead, he's been staying late working a little more than usual.
So that has me cramming in dinner prep.
While my husband uses this time to unwind,
the girls have been giving him a hard time.
It makes me feel bad that I can't do much to make it any better.
I'm doing my best to stay positive,
I know that after this passes all with be butterflies.
I do have to add that today went better.
I made an uh-mazing dinner.
Woop woop!
Baked turkey
corn on the cob with feta cheese
& baked butter/garlic broccoli
That corn though was delicious!
So to make up for those bland days in our Luna household,
come photos like the ones below.
Where in between all the chaos,
I can see the beauty of things.
The beauty in my children's eyes.
They're perfect.
And even when they're not,
they make my family perfectly imperfect.
 











 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment