Monday, December 10, 2012

Sophie The Giraffe

Yesterday I went and bought Sophie the Giraffe by Vulli. I have to say it is by far one of the best teethers we have bought. (Along with the Razberry) Levia absolutly loves Sophie! We gave it to her last night and her face lit up, she gave it one big gummy grin and started chewing away. She loves her ears the most. What I also love is how easy it is for her to hold it, I never imagined how soft it is, but I had no idea that it also squeaks. Levia has yet to work it, since she has little strength to work that part of Sophie. I recomend this to all Mothers. The price on it can be a little on the higher side but had we bought her first, she would have saved us the hassle of buying other teethers.
 
 
 
 
I must add that if you have a Dog you may want to keep it far away from him. As soon our dog heard it squeak, his ears raised, he got attentive, and lastly he came runnind towards me with so much excitement. I felt so bad, Sophie was not meant for him. Now I have to watch where Sophie is left, we had accidentally left the Tommee Timmee Chewther and he got to it. We had to throw it away, but now we has Sophie (which we should have bought a long time ago).


No comments:

Post a Comment