Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cat Power

I had seen online a pair of cat leggings that I thought were beyond adorable. So I decided I would do my own. I found it to be very easy. Not only do I love how they look, I decided to make a matching bandana. Even though I don't plan on her wearing them together, the end result of both came out just as I had imagined.
 
 
For this project I used fabric paint that I bought at Wal-Mart ( 5 pack-Gold,Silver,White,Brown, & Black), a cat head cut out from a cardboard box, and a blotting sponge to evenly coat the stamp.
 
 
 
(The legging were bought at Target on clearance for around 3 dollars, and the bandana at Wal-Mart for 1 dollar.)
 
 
For the "Special Touch" I added her name to make it a bit personal. I am loving every bit of it! (I purchased the miniature alphabet stamps at Wal-Mart as well for 1 dollar.) I love how all the materials I used were affordable for anyone who is looking to do projects on a budget.
 
I'm ready to see Levia wear her cats!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment