Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello 2014

It's a little early to ring in the new year, but since Levia's photos are already taken I decided to write anyways. It's so hard to believe how fast another year has gone. We definitely made the best out of it. Countless hours spent at the beach, priceless moments spent feeding seagulls and squirrels (Yes! Levia got to hand feed a squirrel.), our first mini family vacation at New Orleans, and we'll be ending this year with a bang. Levia's already wearing her silver, shimmering dress. There  isn't much to do as far as going out, but I have 2 of my loves here and we're going to enjoy every moment of it. Speaking of I still have to make some confetti. Eeeek, I'm so excited.
We already know 2014 is going to be filled with such big blessings.
We cannot wait! 
 
This past year Levia has blossomed so much! I'm so ready to see what she's going to teach me this coming year.
 
Goodbye 2013
and
Hello 2014!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment