Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Love Love

These past few weeks Levia has been so loving. Giving random kisses to me are by far some of the ones. She's so sweet! I love the little girl that she's becoming.
She's too kind, and I love that about her.
 
I saw a quote on Instagram.
I can not say where the real source is from, but this is what it said.
 
"It's not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world, it's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless."
 
It's so true. Children grow up to be whatever we teach them.
I have never planned on trying to teach Levia to be "tough". It's not in her nature. I can see she has love and compassion. These are qualities that I hope she carries on throughout the years.
With out that I believe our world is doomed.
 
 
I love my sweet, lovely, kind-hearted Levia Caroline.
 
 




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment