Friday, July 25, 2014

38 Weeks

Well hello there 38 week bump.
 
This week went by way toooooo fast!
 
 
I'm officially one week away from being considered full term.
Two weeks away from my due date.
I have zero clue as to when baby will make an appearance.
I have a feeling she will take her time.
Nothing seems to be moving.
One thing I am glad is that she's been staying head down.
The Dr. was worried she wouldn't budge from her position and
even informed me that we were looking into having her repositioned by professionals.
It scared me, but so far she's loving head down.
 
This past week has been filled with really bad heartburn. As always!
We've been eating lots and lots of fruits.
The other day I made a plate filled with sliced bananas, honey drizzled on top, some cinnamon and chia seeds to top it off.
It was amazing!
Peaches and nectarines are what I usually eat if I am craving something sweet.
I have though, been eating some ice cream cones. Levia has been snatching them out of my hand that enjoying them is no longer possible. She's not one to share.
I have also been keeping up with my workouts.
It's all about legs for me right now.
Though I have gained about 30 pounds this pregnancy, I am glad I am no where near the 40+ I gained when I was pregnant with Levia.
 
We still have yet to pick out a name for baby.
Everything we have come across just doesn't scream to us.
We want something simple, beautiful, and unique.
Not something that is on the "top baby name list" or one that is common.
So far I do have a list, a small one, maybe we will pick from there.
Hopefully my husband picks out or finds a name real soon.
I'd hate to name the baby last minute.
 
Anyways, here's to week 38 of my pregnancy!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment