Well I finally decided to do something with all the extra cloth I've had laying around.
I ran out of stuffing a while back that making a doll or pillow is not in the works any time soon.
Instead I decided to pull out Levia's hangers and give them an update.
It was so easy too!
All I needed was scissors to cut the cloth into long strips,
a hot glue gun with plenty of glue refills,
and of course your hangers.
I wasn't sure how it would turn out since my scraps of cloth are so random,
from crazy patterns to plain solid bright colors.
In the end they turned out lovely.
It seriously makes me want to hang up Levia's clothes and hang them up out in the open.
Here's what it looks like:
I love how the edges of the cloth started coming apart.
Love love love the blue!
I can't wait to put them to use.
I know I'll be updating more hangers.
For now, my hands need a break.