I finally got to one of my most anticipated projects ever. I have been wanting to make Levia a feathered headband for months, I just wasn't sure how to do it. Finally, I just told myself "do it!". I seriously have nothing to loose. If I mess up at least it was worth a shot. I am pretty impressed at how well it came out, I wish it could be a little better though. For now I will enjoy what I made her and have her wear it as much as possible. Lets just hope it never falls apart!
And this is what it looks like on. I will have to update with better photos. (I took this one for my sister who lives states away, we really miss her and my niece.)