Saturday, September 20, 2014

First Beach Day as Family of Four

Oh my goodness!
Finally a weekend without rain.
I seriously have lost count how long it's been since we've had a decent sunny day here in Florida.
Maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago?
I'm not too sure.
But today we made the best of our family day.
I originally thought it would be another day of rain.
Last night the sky was filled with another lightning show.
 
Levia of course loved the beach.
Rowan on the other hand, snoozed away for the most part.
It was a nice breezy, sunny day.
We played in the sand, ran around, nursed, and enjoyed the cool water.
One thing was missing.
A nice cold drink in my hand.
We totally forgot to pack some waters for us.
Luckily we never forget about Levia.
And Rowan, well no need to pack bottles for her since she's still exclusively breast fed.
We did enjoy some snacks from a nearby candy shop though.
 
I'm looking forward to what next week holds for us.
Another beach day?
I sure hope so!
 




















 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
A few photos of Row from a few day ago.
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment