Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sisters

I have been wanting to take these photos since I first saw them on Instagram and Pinterest.
It was actually before I was even pregnant.
I knew if I had a little girl these were some of the photos I wanted of her.
I absolutely love how they came out.
Not only Rowan, but both of my girls are just Darling.
Levia really loves her little sister, so if I can I do try to see if Levia is in the mood to take photos with her sister.
Though she is very fond of her little sister, there are days where she'd rather just be alone.
 
Not only am I loving how these photos came out,
I managed to take them on my birthday.
Today I celebrate 27 years of life.
 


 
 
I wasn't going to post this photo of Rowan's gummy smile.
But it's too darn cute.
Look at her.
Beautiful!










No comments:

Post a Comment