Monday, June 23, 2014

33 Weeks

Hello 33 Weeks!
 
Not much has changed within the last few weeks.
I'm trying my best to eat healthier now that our guests have finally left.
So happy about that.
I've been craving watermelon again.
YUM!
 
This week is still filled with crazy heartburn.
I mean crazy crazy!
But I know it'll be over with soon.
 
Wednesday, I'll be having a regular check up, one of my favorite days since I'll be hearing Baby Luna's heartbeat. Then, the following week I'll catch a glimpse of Baby. I still have no idea what my birthing options are. I'd love to do a VBAC, but of course I'd have to be cleared by the Dr. I'm so nervous thinking about it because right now everything is up in the air.
 
It's also been a few weeks since I've been getting those annoying Braxton hicks. Though they don't hurt, yet, they are pretty uncomfortable. I don't even recall getting them like this when I was pregnant with Levia. She would have stayed the whole 40 weeks in, if my body had allowed it. I'd love for Baby Luna to stay in as long as possible since 39 weeks is full term. Reaching that would be my goal, lets pray it happens!
 

 
This week I decided to change things up a bit. I invited Levia to be a part of this weeks photo and she absolutely loved it! I hope to at least do one more session with her.
 





 



 
 
------------------
 
Our Monday.
 
Another paint Day!
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment