Tuesday, March 10, 2015

7 Months Old

 My little Rowan today you are 7 months old.
You have accomplished so much this past month that you've been amazing us.
You are a professional at crawling.
Today you conquered your fear of crawling past the carpet and onto the tile floor.
You love to eat bananas.
You are still EBF.
BF is your place of comfort.
You run your hand across my chest, grab a chunk of my hair and relax.
You think everything is funny.
Though you still cry more than what your sister ever did, you are one very happy baby.
You always greet us with a smile first thing in the morning.
You love to watch "Your Baby Can Read".
You love being sung to.
And when I sing "If you're happy and you know it....", you clap your hands.
Yes, you have figured out how to clap and you think it's amazing.
I have also introduced you to sign language.
I do not know when you will start signing, I am pretty excited and anxiously waiting for that to happen.
You have been trying so badly to stand up.
You sit against something and try your hardest to figure out how to pull yourself up.
Of course, that won't be easy, but I see you doing it pretty soon.
You're so smart my baby.
I can't wait to see what you'll be doing in the next month.

Happy 7 months Rowan Eleanor!
Mama Loves You
A Lot!
 














 
 
 
 
------------------
 
 
 
 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment