Saturday, March 7, 2015

Little Milestones

 Rowan has been amazing us since she graced us with her presence.
She's such a bright, vibrant little baby.
Always smiling, always laughing.
She's always watching us attentively, recording everything she sees.

I find it so crazy that Rowan has been accomplishing little milestones so fast.
While she was 5 months old, she was starting to sit up on her own.
She mastered that pretty fast.
At 6 months ( 3/14/2015 ) she started to crawl.
Now, she crawls from one end of the room to the other at a pretty fast pace.
And today ( 3/7/2015 ) she started to clap her hands.
Yup, that's right.
She's a few days shy of turning 7 months so I'll consider her clapping at 7 months old.
I'm so ready to see what she'll do next.
Maybe she'll pull herself up?
Or maybe she'll sign "eat" or "finish"?

I've been teaching her baby sign language as a form of communication since I know that she will not be spilling out words anytime soon.
When will she start signing?
I have no idea, but I am pretty excited!
              
For now, here are a few photos of my precious baby girl.
 






 
I sing to Rowan a lot.
One of our favorite's is "If you're happy and you know it...."
I believe that's what lead her to want to start clapping.
The fact that Levia and I clap together, that really must have encouraged her to try her hardest.
And look at her now, clapping away.
You go Rowan!









 
 
Rowan, Mama loves you a lot!
And you too Levia!
 
 
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment