Friday, March 6, 2015

Good Vibes

Hello Fri-yay!
 
We are off to an amazing start here at home.
We played in bed, I did my morning workout, we had playtime, and story time.
To end our afternoon the girls watched "Your Baby Can Read".
Oh, how they love watching it.
I look forward to the day that Rowan starts pointing to things.
To all the Mama's out there, I really do think that watching these videos helps baby with their development.
They learn so much from it!
 
I'm glad to have my husband home too.
Oh boy did my girls miss him so much.
But I am proud to say that I, being mother/father to my girls for the past few days was a lot of work.
I gotta hand it to all the single mothers and fathers who take on this job/responsibility 24/7.
It's not at all easy.
 
Since we're starting off our weekend with good vibes,
I pray for a fun and safe weekend.
And the same goes to everyone of you out there.
May your days be blissful and filled with so much joy.
Just like ours.
 
XOXOXO
 






























 
 
--------
 
The little note I wrote for my husband.
Cheesy, but I love writing him little things.



No comments:

Post a Comment